S/S are current EDGE Artists in Residence at CounterPulse Theater in San Francisco. CounterPulse’s Edge is an incubation residency and commissioning program for contemporary choreographers whose work is deeply curious about the intersection of art practice and social change.
April 5-14: (de)classified & Still Life No. 8 | CounterPulse EDGE Residency (shared bill with Five Feet Dance) San Francisco, CA | Premiere of Still Life No. 8 | http://counterpulse.org/event/edge-residency-2018/
Saturday @ 8pm ; Sunday @ 3pm & 7pm | https://stilllifedances.brownpapertickets.com/
JUNE 2: Yerba Buena Gardens ChoreoFest | Stay Tuned- More Info To Come...
January 25-27: Bare Bait Dance Company's Guest Performance Residency in Missoula, MT | Premiere of Still Life No. 7 https://squareup.com/store/bare-bait-dance/
- CHIME Program through the Margaret Jenkins Dance Company
- Artist In Residence at Shawl-Anderson Dance Center
JUNE 10: Yerba Buena Gardens ChoreoFest | Premiere of our first site-specific work Still Life No. 6 https://ybgfestival.org/event/choreofest-day-2/
Simpson/Stulberg Collaborations was nominated for two Isadora Duncan Dance Awards for the 2015/2016 performance season for Outstanding Achievement in Performance (Ensemble) for Still Life No. 1, as well as Outstanding Achievement in Choreography (Ensemble, in collaboration with the dancers) for Still Life No. 4. Both pieces were performed at ODC Theater in April 2016.
- JUNE 18 : Dance Camera West Film Festival | Screening of film hold ( S T I L L ) . http://dancecamerawest.org/schedule.htm
- MAY 27: EnCORE: Dance On Film | Screening of film hold ( S T I L L ) . http://www.coredance.org/cal-event/encoredanceonfilm/
- MARCH 31 - APRIL 2 : Simpson/Stulberg Collaborations Presents STILL LIFE DANCES at ODC Theater | Premiere of Still Life No. 4 http://odcdance.org/performance.php?param=307
- MARCH 20 : Tiny Dance Film Festival | Screening of film hold ( S T I L L ) . http://www.detourdance.com/tdff-schedule/
- NOVEMBER 13 : Friday Nights at the de Young - "Still Life Dances" | Excerpted performances of Still Life No.'s 1 & 2 https://deyoung.famsf.org/calendar/still-life-dances
- NOVEMBER 8 : Hope Mohr Dance's Bridge Project : "Talk the Walk: Local Artists at the Intersection of Language and Choreographic Thinking" | Performance of Still Life No. 1 http://www.hopemohr.org/2015-bridge-project
- OCTOBER 29 - NOVEMBER 1 : FACT/SF and ODC Theatre Co-Present JuMP 2015 | Premiere of Still Life No. 3 http://www.odcdance.org/event_view.php?param=618
- APRIL 24-25 : USF Spring 2015 Dance Ensemble Showing | Performance of Still Life No. 2 http://www.usfca.edu/artsci/pa/events/dance/
- APRIL 11-12 : ODC's Pilot65 | Premiere of Still Life No. 2 www.odcdance.org
- APRIL 10 : Take 5 | Showing of Still Life No. 1 www.odcdance.org
- DECEMBER 12-13: RAWdance Concept Series: 16 | Premiere of Still Life No. 1 www.rawdance.org